Investment Analyst, Blue-Chip Fund of Funds and Secondaries Investor, London, UK
Our client is an established, international private markets investment firm which is looking to expand its funds and secondaries investment team in London. The team works across both Private Equity and Infrastructure, on opportunities of varying size and geographic focus.
They are searching for a technically astute Analyst, with excellent communication and people skills to focus on screening and executing new deals across Europe. The current team works closely with colleagues across a number of international offices and this is a rare opportunity to join a truly global investment firm.
- You will play a part in all elements of the fund and secondary investment process
- You will take particular responsibility for financial analysis and commercial assessment, and will also contribute to the preparation of investment memos and reports to present to the Investment Committee
- You will work with the team in the monitoring of the portfolio and the ongoing relationship management with the GPs
- You will have Analyst / Intern level experience in a leading banking, consulting or private equity institution
- This is a transaction driven role and requires the person to have excellent analytical skills. Someone with a good understanding of private equity will likely do well
- Impeccable verbal and written English is a must and an additional European language is desirable
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Secondaries
Search for jobs
New jobs only