Financial Controller, Global Credit & Private Equity Firm, LuxembourgReference:
74918 /18C A well-renowned private equity and credit company is looking to add a Financial Controller to its growing finance team in Luxembourg. This is a superb opportunity to join a global and highly professional team.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach with a positive attitude and be excited by the opportunity to take responsibility. The role requires a keen eye for detail and ownership. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that has had great success and is now very established in the US and Europe.
- Liaise with advisors / administrators on monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns filing for Luxembourg entities
- Review year-end financial statements
- Ad-hoc project work
- Prepare quarterly fund cash flow
- Conduct regulatory reporting (BEPS, ATAD)
- Look after entities prepared by local services such as LUX GAAP
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of your work
- A team player who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Search for jobs
New jobs only