VP, Leading Private Equity Fund Placement Team, Singapore
Our client is one of the fastest growing third party fundraising providers in Asia. With a fantastic track record having raised significant capital across funds ranging from buyout, growth equity, venture capital and credit they are now looking to grow their team by adding a top calibre VP to focus on execution and project management.
- You will play an integral and active role in helping fundraise for leading private equity funds in the Asia markets
- You will help to drive project management activities such as preparing fund marketing material including pitch books, performance reviews, due diligence questionnaires, answer LP queries and arrange road shows for your client
- You will be expected to train and mentor the junior analysts and associates
- You must have at least five years of private equity fundraising experience in Asia, private equity fund of funds experience a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academic records
- You must be native or near native in English, an Asian language is an asset
- Able to collaborate with international offices and teams. Personable, mature and influential.
IR / Origination / Marketing, Placement Agent, Private Equity