Talent Acquisition Associate, Leading Global Private Equity Fund, London, UK
Our client, a global leading Private Equity fund are currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Associate to join their high performing Talent team. The fund, which holds a diverse global portfolio is currently going through a growth stage – making it a very exciting time to join! As the Talent Associate, you will be tasked with helping to deliver Chair, Non-Exec, C-suite and value add appointments to the funds ever-growing portfolio, whilst working alongside a team of experienced talent professionals. Within the role, you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility, whilst gaining great exposure to the portfolio, deal Partners and wider business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Search or Recruitment professional who is currently working at the Researcher / Associate level to join an industry leading organisation.
- Working closely with the Investment Partners and portfolio boards to assess hiring requirements
- Support on hiring across the portfolio for Chair, Non-Exec, C-suite and value add appointments
- Support on the continued growth of a talent pool of Executive level candidates
- Manage candidate relationships and ensuring the CRM database is updated accordingly
- Produce high-quality candidate reports for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working within the Executive Search or Recruitment space.
- Currently working at Researcher / Associate level
- A general interest in growing a career within the Private Equity industry
Private Equity, Venture Capital, Human Resources