Investor Relations Analyst, Leading Litigation Funder, London, UK
We are working with one of the world's largest litigation and arbitration funders, investing capital in commercial disputes as well as credit products for law firms and other businesses worldwide.
The litigation funding sector is growing quickly, and as such the firm will seek to periodically raise additional capital across new strategies in addition to their flagship fund capital. This role will assist with the management and recruitment of the firm's growing investor base as well as identifying new areas for growth and developing its profile in these segments.
- Research competitor activities and prepare quarterly updates on competitor activities and market developments
- Complete reviews of segments of the litigation funding market (to support future strategy)
- Interrogate internal and external data sources to identify targets for our services, as well as potential target investors
- Work on all aspects of capital raises
- Coordinate and distribute fundraising and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- Maintain database of key information on new and existing investors
- Marketing, calendar and social media management
- Expertise in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and excellent analysis skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to work in highly ambitious environment with independence, and capacity to manage ever-changing priorities
- Exceptional and professional phone etiquette, along with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Quick learner, team orientated, ambitious
IR / Origination / Marketing