Portfolio Director, Long-established Private Equity and Growth Investor, London, UK
This is a long-established SME investor in the UK, focusing on making small buy-outs and growth capital investments. It has significant capital under management and is looking to hire a Portfolio Director. On joining the fund, you will actively manage the fund's portfolio - ensuring successful growth strategies are devised and implemented.
The lower mid-market and growth market in the UK is evolving and this is a great time to be moving to a leading investor in the space.
- Work alongside management teams to create growth in portfolio companies
- Take an active part in outlining and implementing the fund’s future strategy
- A capable and confident business manager with a track record of successful portfolio management
- Experience of working with UK SME’s is essential
- A background in, or good understanding of, tech and science is preferred
Private Equity, Venture Capital