Investment Director, European Mid-Market Private Equity, Luxembourg
Our client is a successful international investment company, focused on the DACH region, France and Benelux, with €1.5 billion AUM.
The Investment Director will be responsible for leading direct private equity investments in the DACH region. The firm targets mid-sized companies across all sectors, and has the flexibility to execute majority, minority and/or co-investments.
- Source and lead the execution of direct investment opportunities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, including control and minority investments as well as co-investments
- Quantitative and qualitative investment analysis, diligence, structuring and negotiations through to closing
- Monitor and drive value creation in portfolio companies leading them to a successful exit eventually
- Manage and mentor junior investment professionals
- Substantial experience gained in buyside private equity
- Ability to source and originate transactions from your own network
- Flexible, precise, well organised, strong team leader, able to work independently in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in German and English