Relationship Manager, UK Lower Mid-Market Investor, London, UK
We are working with an innovative lower mid-market investor with significant deal flow (deploying circa £100million of capital a year). It invests between £2-10million in UK-managed businesses across a wide range of sectors and a variety of deal types from growth capital to MBO's. They fundraise on a deal by deal basis and are now looking to add a Relationship Manager to their growing Relationship team.
You will be entrusted to go out and build long term relationships with HNWs, Family Offices as well as other Intermediaries and raise capital on a deal by deal basis.
This is a rare opportunity in the Private Equity space for someone who enjoys going out and building relationships and who can take the initiative opening doors.
- Build and maintain relationships with HNWs and other intermediaries
- Present the fund's offerings to clients on a deal by deal basis
- Hold existing relationships with a number of HNWs, Family Offices and other Intermediaries
- Have a good understanding of the Private Equity space
- Can demonstrate a technical understanding of the FS space, ideally through a qualification such as the IMC
- Can take the initiative going out and continuously build and grow relationships with investors
Private Equity, IR / Origination / Marketing