Client Relations Associate, Global Equity Manager, Amsterdam, NetherlandsReference:
75140 /37D Our client is a highly-regarded global equity fund that operates a private equity approach across the public markets based in Amsterdam. They seek to create value by encouraging good governance and sustainable business strategies in conjunction with their emphasis on long-term horizons and active management of portfolio companies. This unique approach yields outstanding returns.
They are looking to hire an Associate to their growing Client Group team, who are responsible for building relationships with existing and prospective investors. In this role you will be heavily involved in all aspects of growing the business.
- Act as a contact for existing investors and coordinate responses to inquiries
- Support client-facing colleagues with data and analysis, including performance attribution and analysis of portfolio characteristics
- Learn about the fund’s investment and engagement processes
- Editing and updating all outgoing communication and marketing materials
- Highly organised and extremely detail-oriented
- Team player who puts the success of the group first
- Self-starter, comfortable taking the initiative and establishing ownership of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong team player and decisive individual judgement
- Exceptionally driven and motivated by long-term success
Search for jobs
New jobs only