Head of Portfolio Talent, Leading European Venture Fund, Berlin, Germany
Our client - a leading European venture capital fund is looking to bring on board a senior search professional to manage the fund's portfolio talent function. The fund - which has c.€700m AUM, currently invests across multiple strategies within the fast growing European tech industry. Having very recently completed a fund raise, they are now looking to deploy a significant amount of capital throughout the coming year, making it a very exciting time to join.
This is a newly created position within the fund that you will help mould and develop. Working very senior stakeholders across the fund's portfolio, the role will be very broad and allow you to gain some excellent exposure. It is a high profile appointment within the fund and is a fantastic opportunity for a senior individual within the executive search industry who is looking to transition in-house and really make an impact.
- Identify talent using direct and indirect sourcing
- Conduct on-going talent pooling for current and future portfolio needs
- Gather market intelligence, competitor intelligence and market trends
- Partner with both internal and external senior stakeholders to build relevant talent pools
- Management of suppliers, e.g. search, assessment and L&D
- Track and analyse search outcomes and performance
- Special project management - internal and portfolio
- Proven experience within a search role, ideally having worked within an executive search firm
- Experience of running staffing searches in the private equity or venture sectors
- International experience with knowledge of different job markets would be advantageous
- Strong experience of planning and execution; being able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable working with both internal and external senior stakeholders