Senior Investment Manager, Global Healthcare Investor, Lyon, France
Our client is based in Lyon and has recently raised their 3rd fund in excess of €1Bn, which they invest via a buy & build strategy in healthcare. Covering most verticals of the sector (Biopharma, MedTech, Diagnostics, Consumer Health...) in both Europe and the US, they are taking controlling stakes in growing and mature companies and help them scale. The firm is looking to recruit a senior investor to help them lead deal origination and execution, as well as coordinating portfolio work. A successful track record in growth and/or buyout transactions is therefore key, alongside a demonstrable history of implementing and monitoring value creation agendas in portfolio companies. We will also consider applicants who are not experienced healthcare investors.
The investment team comprises approximately 20 people and is a mix of 12 nationalities. English is the company’s working language.
- Involvement in all aspects of the deal cycle, working in a small team with industry leaders
- Leadership of transactions with active involvement in origination, detailed analysis, due diligence and structuring work through the execution phases
- Modelling, and pro-active problem-solving
- Involvement in portfolio management
- Experience in private equity or advisory services – such as investment banking or top-tier strategic consulting.
- Strong modelling skills with an interest in origination
- An excellent academic track record from a prestigious university with a background in MedTech, healthcare, biology or life sciences would be highly valued
- Candidates do not need to be French speakers, but the role is based in Lyon. Please note the firm is actively seeking to build an international and diverse team.