Analyst, Major Corporate-backed Technology Venture Capital Investor, Dubai, UAE
About our client
Our client is a major family-owned conglomerate that has a sizeable investment arm. Various arms of the company invest in a range of strategic directions - this role is part of the venture capital team. Our client promotes on merit and offers a strong career path.
What the job involves
The analyst will join a team of five investing in venture capital.
- Gather industry intelligence, perform data and financial analysis, as well as undertaking initial screening of new investment opportunities
- Build financial models for evaluating investments
- Play an important role in Enterprise/SaaS market and company analysis
- Assist with conducting commercial and financial due diligence on companies, and participate in deal structuring
- Support portfolio management including monitoring company performance
Who we are looking for
- This opportunity would be suitable for an individual with investing experience from a VC fund, particularly with a focus on Enterprise/Saas and Deep Tech
- Flexible as to region of experience
- Highly commercial, able to generate investment ideas and be articulate, persuasive where necessary. Strong grasp of financial models and investment reasoning
- You should have a degree from a top-tier university. MBA or CFA would be an advantage
- Strong cultural values of mutual support and cooperation