Commercial Finance Manager, Top Tier Private Equity Firm, London, UK
Our client is one of Europe's largest and most successful private asset managers, who have over €70 billion of assets under management today. They invest globally, covering multiple jurisdictions and sectors. It is growing rapidly, and as a result, is looking to hire a Finance Manager for the London office.
In this role you will grow alongside the business, gaining more responsibility in a fast-paced industry. This role requires a commercially minded individual, with experience in industry or audit, who has gained exposure to rapid growth in a finance team.
This role will have great visibility and exposure, for instance, you will be involved in analysis and presenting information on potential acquisitions at group level from day one.
You will be exposed to cross-border collaboration, in a fast-paced environment, overseeing the operations for the London, Dutch and French offices, and will oversee third party providers to transform the finance function and improve processes, with full autonomy over change management.
- Oversee operations for the UK business
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc and long-term projects, with expectation of presenting results and findings to senior management (Director & Partners)
- Review monthly management accounts, managing the outsourced provider when changes are required
- Identify and resolve outstanding management accounting points and reduce any outsourcing issues by improving processes
- Further developing the overview and structure for the London, Netherlands & France offices in partnership with the local HR, Compliance & Office managers
- Champion change management and improve automation internally
- Be the go to contact point for any UK based query
- Qualified accountant, from an audit or industry background
- Flexible, progressive and transparent operating style – special consideration given to the cultural fit
- Driven individual who has the ability to see the bigger picture
- European language skills are useful, but not essential
- High performing