Investment Professional, Private Equity Fund and Co-Investments, Large Investment Fund, Middle East
Our client is an established, international investment firm looking to expand its already high-calibre primary fund and co-investment private market investment team in the Middle East. You will be joining a top-tier name that is globally recognised.
This role sits within the private equity investment team where you will work on private equity fund and co-investments on a global basis.
- Play an integral role in the origination, evaluation and execution of primary and co-investment investment opportunities in private markets
- Map the GP market across North America, Europe and Asia and build and develop a strong network
- Support across all aspects of the transaction process from initial due diligence to portfolio monitoring
- Take significant responsibility in the preparation of materials including detailed committee papers
- Attend advisory board meetings and AGMs
- Strong academic track record from leading institutions
- Demonstrable experience executing private equity fund investments is preferred; candidates with mainly co-investment experience and buyout experience will also be considered
- Strong financial acumen, executing financial valuations and analysis
- Confident and articulate communicator both written and verbally
- Must be a team player, with a “can do” attitude
Private Equity, Fund of Funds
PER is open for business and continuing with recruitment processes. Please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.
Search for jobs
New jobs only