M&A Manager / Director, Growing IT Services Business Backed By Private Equity Investor, MunichReference:
75281 /13G Our client is a flourishing IT consulting firm headquartered in Munich and backed by a successful German mid-cap private equity investor. The management team is expanding the platform across Europe and is looking to hire a dynamic M&A Manager or Director to help them achieve this growth. The role is based in Munich and requires native-level fluency in German.
- You will join a small and entrepreneurial M&A team, working closely with the company’s CEO and CFO in acquiring companies across Europe to further the firm’s growth and geographical expansion.
- You will be responsible for the entire acquisition process from the identification and analysis of potential target companies, through the due diligence process, and final negotiations
- You will report directly to the firm’s management on a daily basis
- You have gained significant experience handling the M&A process through strategy consulting, M&A advisory, Big 4 transaction services or a private equity investment position
- The key to this role is that you are a self-starter who enjoys driving processes forward independently
- You have a proactive attitude and strong and sharp negotiation skills; you enjoy connecting with entrepreneurs and building trust to ensure the successful completion of several add-on acquisitions
- Native-level fluency in German and English are required for this position.
Search for jobs
New jobs only