Senior Private Equity Funds Investment Manager, Lausanne, Switzerland
We are leading the search for a Senior Private Equity Funds Investment Officer focused on making private equity fund commitments on behalf of a single family office based in Lausanne (CH). With a global reach, a deep-rooted track record in private equity and a highly professional investment culture, they are looking further increase their investment team.
- Secure access to best-in-class funds in Europe and the US markets, and source co-investment opportunities
- Proactively contribute to new investment ideas through systematic analysis of private equity markets and trends.
- Conduct due diligence including investment analysis, compose investment presentations to the investment committee, manage and negotiate investment subscriptions.
- Build financial models for potential investments and perform underwriting of investments.
- Monitoring of current portfolio investments.
- Financial/economic academic background, CFA or CAIA an asset.
- Significant experience in private equity, M&A advisory, valuations, co-investments.
- Previous experience in private equity fund selection is essential. Knowledge of and /or network in the US private equity market is a clear advantage.
- Fluent English, French an asset.