Investor Relations Associate, Established Multi-Strategy Private Equity Fund, London, UK
We are working with a leading large-cap private equity fund with a focus on technology, healthcare, life sciences, and other growth industries. They offer growth equity, credit, and public equity strategies to existing and prospective blue-chip investors, so you will be responsible for servicing a wide range of sophisticated investors on a global scale. This is an exciting multifaceted Investor Relations role and an opportunity to be part of a successful fund with numerous prospects for growth within investor relations. This is a London based role working directly with the Head of IR and you will have close interaction with the broader US-based IR team.
- Work directly with the Head of IR and wider, global team managing all project management aspects of the IR function as well as participating in strategic initiatives
- Coordinate with various internal teams (legal / investment / finance) for the purpose of collating and distributing investor materials and relevant responses to inbound queries.
- Manage the CRM system
- Draft and support the preparation and coordination of documentation for investor meetings, AGMs and other ad-hoc events
- Engage with investors at multiple touchpoints answering queries, and liaising with appropriate investment team members to ensure high-quality responses are provided in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level with experience in Accounting, IB or private markets investor relations, client services, project management or sales support role – from either placement agent or Fund environment.
- Interest in / knowledge of private equity and fundraising processes for illiquid alternative investment funds
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Strong financial acumen, project management skills, and attention to detail
IR / Origination / Marketing