Investor Relations Associate, Global Alternatives Investment Specialist, London, UK
Our client is the credit platform of an international asset manager. They are rapidly expanding their private debt portfolio and are looking to add an Investor Relations professional to their London based team. This role will report directly to the partner and CFO of the credit funds and you will play an integral part across all aspects of IR, from fundraising through to on-going management of existing client requests and queries. You will also be expected to deal with technical matters around fund performance, track record, product development, competitor analysis and other projects.
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and investor calls
- Working with management and the wider sales team on investor messages and communications
- Answering potential and existing investor queries with regard to a wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- A background in investor relations within a private markets investment firm, experience with private debt is a plus. A private markets fund investing background will also be considered
- Strong technical background – highly numerate with brilliant Excel skills
- Proficient writer with faultless English language skills, additional European languages would be an advantage
- Confident communicator with excellent people skills
IR / Origination / Marketing