Associate, Private Equity Co-Investments, London, UK
Our client is an independent asset manager investing in the private markets. Their verticals are private equity (primaries, secondaries, direct co-investing), credit, and clean energy infrastructure.
The PE group allocates capital across primary fund commitments, direct co-investments and secondary opportunities in specialist investment teams. The co-investment team is made up of a small number of experienced investment professionals and invest in mid market European PE opportunities. They do deals across a large variety of sectors and alongside GPs from their own portfolio and in their wider network.
The business is raising is fifth fund dedicated to the strategy and require an Associate to join to increase their deployment capacity. You will receive excellent deal exposure alongside seasoned professionals, work with an impressive selection of GPs on deals and see significantly more deal variety than in most PE opportunities.
- You’ll play an integral role in the evaluation and execution of direct investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, particularly financial modelling and conducting due diligence
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Strong academic track record
- Strong valuations and modelling experience from private equity, investment banking or big four professional services
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrating interest in alternative investments.