Recruitment Research Analyst at PER, Singapore
We are a leading recruiter for private equity, venture capital and alternative asset investors.
We are 70 people working in seven locations across three continents, we have a fully international network, collaborating across borders through sophisticated systems and strong personal working relationship.
What you will like about working with us
- We are experts in helping our people manage their careers
- Our deep network, expert judgement and generous heart make us a leader in our field
- Everyday we form the connections and build the teams that shape the future of this dynamic international industry
What the job involves
- The role is to become part of our team based in Singapore. Our Researchers support the consultant by identifying and engaging with candidates across industries relevant to private markets
- The networks built by our researchers form the foundation of our business. In this essential role you’ll develop and nurture the relationships with candidates
- You’ll be immersed in this exciting and dynamic sector from day one, engaging with extraordinary people who are shaping global financial markets
- We’ll guide you through the intricacies of private markets and train you to use leading-edge recruitment technology to pinpoint people with the skills our clients need
The skills you’ll need
PER has an excellent reputation in the private equity market. It has high standards and takes special care of its clients and candidates. People placement issues are sensitive, discretion and confidentiality is vital.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- The personal discipline to strive for the best answer
- The confidence to articulate your ideas and follow them through
- The commitment to achieving successful outcomes
- High level of spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong academics, with a good Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- Impeccable telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong commitment to contacting and building relationships with candidates
- High standards with immaculate attention to detail
Human Resources, Other, Vacancies at PER