Investor Relations Associate, European Buy-out Fund, London, UK
Our client, a leading European private equity firm which has seen consistent growth year-after-year, is now looking to hire an Investor Relation Associate to join its high calibre investor relations team. They raised their current fund just last year and have recently doubled their fund size making it an exciting time to join.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of project management supporting on all matters related to investors. You will be highly involved in the fundraising process from developing and drafting materials, through to establishing the go-to-market strategy for new products and coordinating on site due diligence processes. The ideal candidate will be technically astute with excellent project management skills and commercially minded.
- Support the management of future fundraising process for the flagship fund and future new strategies
- Plan, prepare and deliver internal and external marketing material: pitchbooks, presentations, due diligence material as well as content for key events: AGMs, Advisory Board meetings etc
- Working with internal external stakeholder to deliver effective client relations service
- Coordinate in-bound queries in a timely manner
- Background in investor relations from within private markets or experience within private placement. Investment bankers keen to transition to investor relations will also be considered for this role
- Technically minded and comfortable understanding financial / performance terminology
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Proficient command of English and demonstrable ability to transform financial performance details into investor-friendly messages
- Additional European language would be well-regarded though not a prerequisite
IR / Origination / Marketing