Associate/Senior Associate, Upstream Investments, Large Private Equity Firm, Middle EastReference:
74994 /29D Our client is one of the largest principal investment teams in the Middle East, with a significant amount of capital under management, strong deal flow and flexible sector coverage. The team needs to bring on board a top-tier Associate with extensive experience gained in international oil and gas transactions.
- Exposed to the full investment lifecycle, from origination, valuation, execution, asset management to exit / monetisation
- Responsible for building financial models, conducting due diligences and researching and analysing new investment opportunities.
- Associate (or equivalent) level at a top-tier investment bank, private equity firm or industry player
- Experience of working in the major financial centres of Europe, North America, or Asia
- Exposure to upstream and integrated investments with proven transactional experience (IPO / sale experience is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and exceptionally strong financial modelling, valuation and due diligence skills
- Through a strong understanding of the sector landscape and dynamic, has the ability to anticipate opportunities and threats and advise senior management on critical business decisions
- Knowledge of the main M&A industry tools and research portals (WoodMac, IHS, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Business / engineering-related degree (MBA / CFA preferred) from a highly regarded university
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organisational skills
Search for jobs
New jobs only