Senior Associate, Fund of Funds, Alternatives Investor and Advisor, London, UK
We are working with the Alternatives department of a huge global asset manager. They are looking to bring in a Senior Associate to their London team, to focus on Fund Investments.
The team is lean, highly active, and has seen unprecedented growth in recent years. They are collegiate, offer an excellent opportunity for career progression and development, and the chance to work on a wide variety of Fund investment mandates.
- Participate in sourcing funds and co-investment opportunities, including by interacting with placement agents and fund managers
- Perform due diligence on identified funds and co-investments. This will include on-site interviews, analysis of track records, peer comparisons and the preparation of investment reports
- Monitor existing investments, including by attending AGMs
- Participate in client calls when required
- One to four years of relevant private equity experience is essential
- A good university degree and a strong academic background
- A desire to develop your career in private market investment and advisory work
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and high attention to detail
- Advanced capability with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite
Private Equity, Fund of Funds