Analyst, Leading Private Equity Secondaries and Co-Investments, London, UKReference:
74812 /32F This is a global private equity investor with significant capital under management. They invest across private equity funds, secondaries, co-investments and real assets. The investment team in London is looking to add an Investment Analyst who will focus on secondaries and co-investments.
You will play a significant role on all aspects of the investment process, participating in evaluation through to due diligence, pricing and the structuring of transactions. You will be part of a collaborative and collegiate team with direct access to some of the best senior professionals in the industry. There will be considerable scope for career development.
- Investment screening, financial modelling and due diligence of investment opportunities
- Preparation and presentation of investment thesis for investment committee
- Working entrepreneurially in the team, supporting on ad hoc diligence projects
- A background in M&A banking or M&A advisory
- Strong written and spoken English is essential – an additional European language would be an advantage
- Interest in the private equity space, specifically secondaries
- Outgoing personality with a proactive and positive attitude
Search for jobs
New jobs only