German speaking Investment Associates, Luxembourg
Our client is a long established holding company, with 1.4 billion AUM focusing on investments in the DACH region, France and the Benelux.
They stay ahead of the curve with targeted research into their industries of choice. Due to the success and growing significance of the direct investment strategy, they are now looking to hire two Investment Analysts/Associates for the Luxembourg headquarter. You will be working in a small, entrepreneurial team, with a flat organisation structure.
- Strategic and operational research into target sectors and companies
- Analyse potential new investments and monitor and report on existing investments
- Produce and update financial models including financial statements, forecasts and valuations
- Participate in the due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Write investment reports and presentations for the decision-making process
- Degree from a reputable university, ideally in economics, business or finance. CFA studies ongoing or completed would be an advantage
- Experience in company, industry and market analysis gained in M&A, Big 4, private equity, investment banking or strategy consultancy
- Ability to gather information from various sources and draw conclusions on the investment case and valuation
- Flexible, precise, well organised, strong team player, able to work independently and in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in German and English, Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel