Senior Investor, Primary Fund and Co-Investing, Impact Investor, Bern, Switzerland
Our client is an impact-focused firm investing via funds in small and mid-cap growth opportunities.
In this role, the successful candidate will take a leading role in the selection, evaluation, execution and monitoring of primary private equity fund transactions with a focus on Latin America.
The team also considers secondary and co-investment activities on a selective basis and while not a pre-requisite, experience in co-investment and secondary private equity activities would be desirable.
- Lead deal origination efforts as appropriate, mainly through market analyses and mapping, desk-based identification of opportunities
- Review offering documents for investment proposals, screen for fit with mandates and strategies, provide initial analysis
- Participate and lead in planning and executing the due diligence, and take a senior or lead role in due diligence teams
- Structure and evaluate investments
- Build documentation, draft comprehensive, high-quality investment memos (in English)
- Lead and contribute to negotiations
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in private equity
- Exposure to impact investing or responsible investing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- If not a native speaker in any of the Swiss National languages, conversational knowledge of French or German
- Undergraduate degree (finance related preferred)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to emerging and frontier markets (circa 15% -25%)
Private Equity, Impact Investing