Investment Associate, Global Secondaries Fund, Singapore
About our client
Our client is a highly capitalised fund and a leading specialist investor in global private markets. Backed-up by key institutional investors, they invest across private equity, infrastructure, private debt and real estate.
With offices across Asia they are now looking to hire an Investment Associate to focus on private equity secondary investments based out of Singapore.
What the job involves
Joining their expanding Singapore office as an Associate will involve you in every stage of the deal process – your primary focus being the quantitative and qualitative analysis of portfolio companies and funds. You will shape the investment process from the outset, carrying out in-depth market analysis and research and vital due diligence on all prospective investments.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative evaluations on potential private equity secondary transactions
- Prepare materials for investment committees
- Post-acquisition, you’ll prepare forecasts and commentary on portfolios. This knowledge is the basis on which the firm forges future relationships and deal flow
Who we are looking for
- Prior Asia private equity secondary related investment experience is required
- Outstanding academic record
- Significant experience performing complex financial analysis, modeling, and company valuations, including discounted cash flow and comparable company analyses
- Strong interest and commitment to private equity secondary investing
- Right to work in Singapore