Director/Principal (European languages plus English), Healthcare Private Equity, Lyon, France
Our client is based in Lyon and has three dedicated funds for healthcare buy & build assets, currently focused on Western Europe. The team has grown out of a well-established sector private equity group.
The firm is looking to recruit an additional director and principal to lead deals and portfolio work, with fluency in European languages in addition to English. A successful private equity track record as a deal leader is important, though healthcare sector experience is not essential.
The culture is dynamic and international, and candidates will be in the same mould. The firm is based in Lyon though English is the working language for the firm.
- Involvement in all aspects of the deal cycle, working in a small team with industry leaders
- Active work on international origination, detailed analysis, due diligence and structuring work through the execution phases
- Hands-on portfolio management experience, most particularly an ongoing buy & build progamme and integration work
- Strong commercial judgement, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- An affinity for healthcare products and services. Prior experience in this sector is not necessary but highly valued
- Several years of successful experience as a direct investor with another private equity fund, ideally being able to demonstrate a full life cycle track record (invest / grow / exit)
- An excellent academic track record from a prestigious university
- Native or very strong language skills in Spanish, Italian, Nordic or East European languages or German plus fluent English is required. Candidates do not need to be French speakers, but the role is based in Lyon. Please note the firm is not seeking to hire additional French native speakers at this time and is actively seeking to build an international and diverse team