Associate Investor Relations, Growing and Reputable Private Equity Investor, London, UK
This is a fantastic fund that has just finished a hugely successful fundraise. Their priority now is to deliver best-in-class investor relations services to their LPs, both old and new. They are also looking to build towards raising the next fund and therefore would like to add an Investor Relations Associate to support all aspects of IR within a PE fund. You'll work directly with the Partner in IR.
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and ad hoc investor communications
- Liaising with senior management, investment and finance team to collect, coordinate and process information for investor reports and updates
- Answering potential and existing investor queries on wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- Play an integral part in the ESG committee, discussing ESG initiatives and tracking KPIs within the fund and portfolio companies
- Background in banking, accounting, consulting or investor relations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly numerate – strong technical ability and an analytical mind-set
- A confident speaker, able to persuade and coordinate senior stakeholders internally
- A team player who is intellectually curious and looking to learn as much as possible
- Passion for the private equity space