Investment Manager, Social Tech Trust, London or Oxford, UKReference:
74760 /23S This is a fantastic opportunity and an exciting time to join the Social Tech Trust, as it builds on its experience of the last ten years to focus on scaling its impact. As an Investment Manager, you will play a central role in developing the Trust’s investment function and leading equity investments into purpose-driven tech ventures. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be play a key role in a in a small and motivated team, with a passion for transforming people’s lives with tech.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by the potential for social transformation to drive tech, and will have previous investment experience and a desire to apply this to develop a sector leading investment function. You will be a confident and proactive team player, with an analytical mind, a talent for relationship building, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
The fixed compensation element will be c.£50,000 plus benefits (including generous holiday and pension entitlements).
- Work across whole deal cycle, from origination to execution
- Support the development of the Trust’s investment function to further the Trust’s vision of “a world where social transformation is the driving force behind tech”
- Work directly with ventures to support them to maximise their social impact through sustainable growth
- Build investment cases by performing commercial, financial and technical due diligence
- Build and maintain your own network within the venture capital community to seek out exciting new companies
- A shared belief in Social Tech Trust’s vision of a world where social transformation is the driving force behind tech
- Demonstrable experience of making equity investments in ventures through working in either venture capital, private equity, social investment or a related field
- Genuine passion for emerging technology and social impact
- Ability to work independently in an exciting work environment
- High level of technical and analytical competency; excellent financial modelling skills
Search for jobs
New jobs only