Associate, Investor Relations, Long Standing European Private Equity Fund, London, UK
We are working with an established European buyout fund looking to add a well-rounded and high-calibre professional to its Investor Relations team. The fund has seen great success and is now looking to grow their IR team. You will support across the servicing of the existing investor base and project manage current and future fund raises. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a strategic role and build out a strong qualitative and quantitative skillset in a successful GP. You will work closely with senior stakeholders and have regular interactions with investment, finance, operations, insights and legal teams.
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and ad hoc investor communications
- Liaising with senior management, investment and finance team to collect, coordinate and process information for investor reports and updates
- Answering potential and existing investor queries on wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Carry out performance modelling (absolute and relative) and variable analysis
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- Background in investment banking within M&A, Leveraged Finance, ECM/DCM, Equity Research or other technical teams. Or those from industry within investor relations or placement agent teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly numerate – strong technical ability and an analytical mind-set
- A confident speaker, able to persuade and coordinate senior stakeholders internally
- A team player who is intellectually curious and looking to learn as much as possible
Private Equity, IR / Origination / Marketing