VP, Successful Independent Mid-Cap Buyout Firm, Munich, Germany
Our client is a highly regarded independent buyout firm operating in the German mid-market. The firm is investing its third fund after a highly successful period of investing and expansion, and planning a new fund vintage targeted at €1bn. They are now looking to hire at VP level in their Munich office, working right across the investment cycle.
- Take on a significant project lead role in all aspects of a transaction, from deal origination to execution and exit
- Active management and development of portfolio businesses
- The firm enjoys excellent deal flow and momentum, as well as the growing support of a top tier LP base. The record and ambition of the partners will create a highly attractive development path for the right person, with the route to partnership open.
- Top class academic background, excellent quantitative skills and a high attention to detail
- You have gained meaningful buyside experience within another private equity firm following M&A advisory experience from a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm
- An energetic self-starter with great project management skills. A true team player with a Mittelstand friendly approach and style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, interest in working with medium sized entrepreneurial companies, ability to build long-term relationships. You must be a native-level German speaker with fluency in English