Private Markets Product Specialist, Global Asset Manager, Pfäffikon, Switzerland
We are working with a leading international alternatives asset manager that is growing their product specialist team. They are looking to hire a Product Specialist to support the IR and business development function focusing on either private equity or private debt products. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of these products.
As a Product Specialist, you will play an integral role across all aspects of IR, from coordinating the fundraising process through to the ongoing management of existing and prospect client requests and queries. You will also be expected to deal with technical matters around fund performance, track record, product development, competitor analysis and other projects.
You will be afforded a lot of responsibility looking after this crucial function in-between the relationship managers and investment team. In addition, you will be working closely with investment control, legal and compliance teams ensuring consistent communication and data output for existing and prospective institutional investors. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and technically minded professional to get involved across the fundraising life cycle from start to end and ongoing investor relations processes.
- Supporting investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- Contributing in the development of technical marketing materials
- Thoroughly analysing portfolio developments to prepare review materials for existing clients
- Coordinating and preparing responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospective clients and relationship managers
- Composing market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Experience within an asset manager, investment bank, corporate finance advisory or placement agent
- Strong technical background – highly numerate with good Excel skills
- An understanding and interest in private equity or private debt
- Strong academic record
- Proficient writer with faultless English language skills; additional European languages would be an advantage
- Pro-active and motivated team player
IR / Origination / Marketing