M&A Manager, Entrepreneurial Healthcare Platform, Düsseldorf, Germany
Our client is looking to rapidly grow a platform in a competitive and dynamic niche of the healthcare industry, starting with Germany based targets. The management team are looking for an M&A professional to help develop and execute their buy and build strategy. The firm has already successfully acquired their first businesses and will continue to grow significantly. This is a fantastic opportunity that guarantees successful applicants exceptional deal flow.
- Identify potential practices to target, work through the existing pipeline of acquisition targets and structure the M&A process from initial contact, evaluation and analysis of the targets, negotiation, through to closure.
- Work as part of a small team, directly with management, to set up structures for the M&A processes.
- Support management in the post-merger integration processes.
- You have gained Associate-level experience in M&A from a bank, the big four or from a similar role in a corporate.
- Strong communication skills are essential for working with the senior management team.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working in a small, entrepreneurial setting.
- Native-level German and fluent English is required.
Corporate Finance, PE Backed Business, Private Equity