Business Development Manager, Acquisitive Healthcare Platform, Munich / Augsburg, GermanyReference:
74729 /13M Our client is a healthcare platform backed by a prominent European private equity firm. The business is highly acquisitive and growing quickly; the management and head of business development have built a strong pipeline of acquisition targets and seek additional support for the deal execution throughout Germany. The headquarters are in Augsburg, but the firm offers some flexibility around home office solutions with regular travel required.
- Identify potential practices to target, work through the existing pipeline of acquisition targets and structure the M&A process from initial contact, evaluation and analysis of the targets, negotiation, through to closure.
- Work as part of a small team, directly with the management, to set up structures for the M&A processes.
- Take responsibility for the post-merger integration processes of the growing healthcare rollup, working directly with the doctors in the practices.
- You have gained Analyst-level experience in M&A from a leading M&A boutique or investment bank where you have acquired strong analysis, modelling and financial / accounting skills
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working in a small, entrepreneurial setting
- Strong communication skills are essential for working with the senior management team as well as with entrepreneurs and doctors
- Native-level German language is required
Search for jobs
New jobs only