Swiss coverage Business Development Professional, Global Infrastructure fund, Zurich, Switzerland
We are working with a long standing global investment manager that invests across infrastructure products. The firm has offered investment products to institutional investors in Europe for over ten years. It is looking to continue growing its business development and capital raising capabilities on the continent by hiring a business development professional, covering the Swiss region based in Amsterdam, Zurich or London.
This person will sit as part of an established European team and will be expected to both manage existing relationships as well as grow the investor base in this region.
You should already have experience working with sophisticated global investors and understand the private markets world well, with a proven ability to fundraise. Prior experience showing a track record of converting relations as well as familiarity with private markets is important. The team is keen to find someone who is a team player and who is quickly able to integrate into their collaborative and international team, whilst motivating and supporting other team members.
This is a rare opportunity for an established fundraising professional to join a world-renowned organisation and high-calibre capital raising team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors across the Swiss region
- Work with internal support teams to develop fundraising strategy in the region
- Accountable for executing on the strategy and meeting fundraising targets, whilst developing the firm's presence throughout these regions
- Act as a champion of the platform to clients and consultants
- Proven track record fundraising for private market products in the Swiss region
- Experience with infrastructure and real assets is an advantage
- Strong technical foundation
- Ability to build and nurture relationships and a team player
IR / Origination / Marketing