Associates/Analysts, Private Equity Firm, Innovative High Growth DACH Investments, Munich, Germany
Our client is an independent mid-market private equity firm with strong deal flow. It is led by four founder partners with long experience of working together. The firm focusses on innovative Mittelstand firms across the DACH region, making majority or minority investments to drive international growth. The team is looking to bring on board two additional team members at Associate or Analyst level.
- Support Partners on deal origination, pitches and management meetings
- Focus on financial and commercial analysis, models, due diligence and all aspects of deal execution
- Contribute to the ongoing management of portfolio companies, driving growth and managing the exit process
- Strong academic record
- Experience within a leading strategy consultancy or investment bank. For the Analyst position the firm will also consider graduates with relevant internships.
- Top of the class research, analytical and quantitative skills
- Equally important, you must bring excellent interpersonal skills and be a natural communicator with the ability to win the trust of Mittelstand owners
- Self-starter: you show initiative and are comfortable in a flat organisation structure, seeking early responsibility
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English