Financial Controller, High-Performing Family Office, Dubai, UAE
A family office in Dubai is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. You'll be responsible for financial reporting - which is mostly outsourced - managing the service providers, investment accounting for the SPVs, including performance reporting. The firm are looking for someone who can drive change and improve processes, so previous experience in improving reporting quality and/or system implementation is a bonus.
The firm has a relaxed culture and it's a small team, as such they are very keen on the Financial Controller being able to contribute to the investment process. Due to the firm's flexible investment approach, experience across a range of asset classes would be preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has always wanted to work abroad. The firm is also offering a very competitive package with allowances.
- Oversight of Financial Reporting which is largely prepared by service providers
- Manage and develop relationships with said service providers effectively
- Investment accounting:-
- NAV calculations
- Enhance the quality of performance reports and analytics for shareholders
- Implement a new system to help improve the quality of reporting
- Contribute to the investment process and work closely with the deal team
- Experience at a previous family office or multi-asset manager in a finance role or experience in audit focusing on family offices
- The firm are also open to a finance profile from an investment bank
- You're excited at the prospect of living in Dubai and able to relocate
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Have previous experience in adding value to a firm's processes, such as reporting and system implementation
Private Equity, Financial Control