Experienced Investment Director, Lower Mid Cap Buyouts, Munich / Hannover
Our client is a well-established investment firm headquartered in Northern Germany, with a long track record of successful small cap investments in the DACH region. The firm has a new Managing Director leading the investment business and a new fund about to come on stream with around €4-500m of fresh capital to invest. The firm wishes to expand at Director level, with possible locations in Hannover, Munich or Berlin.
- Actively originate and execute new investments, with a particular focus on generating deal flow
- Lead transaction work as deal captain across the investment cycle, through initial analysis, structuring, diligence, negotiations and closing
- You should bring meaningful deal leadership experience already, ideally having held a similar position in another small or mid cap buyout firm in the DACH region. We will also consider seniro M&A profiles with strong transaction experience.
- Strong knowledge of the German market and in particular effective interpersoonal skills with Mittelstand owners and managers
- Native level German and fluent English are essential for this role
Search for jobs
New jobs only