Strategy and Value Creation Manager, Established & Entrepreneurial Business Builder, Berlin, Germany
Our client is an entrepreneurial business builder and investor focused on launching & developing digital businesses to their fullest potential. With a strong track record in adtech, fintech and now digital health company development, they are looking for a strong strategic and operationally minded person to join their core strategy team.
As a Strategy & Value Creation Manager your role will include helping to identify and evaluate new market segments into which the holding can build, as well as launching new business concepts within the verticals. You will play an important role in value creation / capture across the existing portfolio, establishing best-in-class portfolio management and reporting structures as well as working with the companies at board level.
- Analysing and evaluating new market segments for digital launch & development
- Strategic analysis of the whole portfolio to assess which units should be accelerated, changed or if appropriate ceased, including active board participation and establishing best-in-class portfolio management structures
- Managing significant external financing rounds where required
- This position offers highly attractive long term development and promotion options.
- You have ideally gained initial training at a leading strategy consulting firm
- Academic or work exposure within the healthcare sector is a definite plus
- You will have worked on a number of transactional (commercial due diligence) projects or wider operational situations, bringing an objective, thorough approach to each assessment
- You have a strong strategic vision, deep interpersonal skills and a preference to action
- Fluent German and English are imperitive; other languages and an outward facing, international approach are especially helpful