Junior HR Business Partner, Top-Tier Global Private Equity Fund, London, UK
About our client
Our client, a global leading private equity fund is currently looking to hire a Junior HRBP Associate to join their London-based HR team. The fund, which has been investing for over two decades and has an enviable reputation within its space, has had a very successful past couple of years investing across multiple strategies and sectors across multiple jurisdictions.
What the job involves
You will be working as part of a small but very high-performing HR team where you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility within a very generalist role. Due to this being a new role within the organisation, there is plenty of room for growth and progression along with the autonomy to help mould and develop the role itself.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an up-and-coming HR professional with experience within the private equity, venture capital or wider alternative investment space to that and really accelerate their career within an industry-leading organisation.
- Provide day-to-day generalist HR support across the business, UK and international
- Manage the full employment lifecycle, being a point of contact for all HR and people-related queries
- Support the entire people function with relevant and topical projects, including talent and L&D
- Manage and run effective on-boarding, review and ER processes
- Build strong and trusting relationships with key internal stakeholders
Who we are looking for
- Broad HR generalist experience within the private equity, venture capital or wider alternative investment space
- Comfortable working across multiple jurisdictions
- Comfortable with the use of an internal HR system
- A team player with a high level of independence, empathy and enthusiasm
- Experience of working in an international environment would be advantageous
Private Equity, Human Resources, Operations, Other